Shabby Background

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Ty!
To celebrate Ty's birthday we went to see a movie and tried some new recipes for dinner.
We went and saw the movie UP. It was cute, Maisy got a little scared a couple of times but liked the balloons and dogs. I must be getting old because I could barely stand how LOUD it was! The dogs in the movie were hilarious, Matt's face turned red from giggling so hard (one of my favorite things in the world!)
For dinner we made gruyer potatoes gratin, sauteed vegetables and grilled hamburgers. We found a good recipe on allrecipes.com for the burgers. They had onion mix, basil, oregano, parsley, rosemary, chopped onions and chedder mixed in. They were very flavorful. I think Ty would have given the meal a thumbs up. As you can see Maisy got meatballs, cheese and edamame, still her favorite!

4 comments:

  1. look at that hair! I am loving those curls and it is getting so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenny, whenever i get a kitchen back i am calling you for recipes!! you are a gourmet, i believe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for celebrating Ty's birthday! He would have LOVED your Dinner! So excited about your new family addition

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with Stacie...I LOVE those curls. What a pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete