Shabby Background

Thursday, August 6, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

I hope Jeanine wins! I think she is the best and, again, I loved the Mia Michael's routine. She has a true gift. I am still upset that Ade went home, but I think Jeanine should take the win. And why can't Mary Murphy give Evan any love? What was that about? He's such a sweetheart. Hope I don't miss the show tonight. Oh yeah, there is a good freebie at Aveda. Here is the link: http://www.avedabday.com/stimulus_offer.php http://www.freestufftimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/stimulus_complete_foot_relief_coupon_bw.png I hope to find a store when we're in SLC this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I think I really love Evan or maybe just the underdog, I know I hate all the mean comments GO EVAN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Janine and very happy she won! I liked Evan too and wish they wouldn't try to turn these good, sweet kids into something nasty!! We don't all want nasty right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! I'm so happy she won! Can't wait until the show starts again in September. In the meantime I'll be enjoying Project Runway, Top Chef, Hell's Kitchen, etc...way too many shows to watch. I need to get a life!

    ReplyDelete