Shabby Background

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Salt Lake City

We had a lot of fun last weekend. I got home and realized I didn't take very many pictures though. We drove down last Friday and came home on Sunday, the trip was short but sweet. It was great to be a part of Emma's birthday and baptism. We were also happy to see the Ackers, Maisy hadn't played with those cousins in a long time. I was glad to get a picture of Jaxson with a pink feather boa around his neck. He probably won't be happy about that in a few years. Actually, I got pictures of both those Acker boys with the boa! Derek, why wouldn't you pose for the camera as well? I did get a picture of those fancy church shoes though! Thank you Amy for all of the dress up clothes and stroller. Maisy is loving life, Bodhi not so much since Maisy just chases him around with the stroller!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! Can you please send me the pic of Jax too! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny!!! We can't loose this one...black mail for ALL my boys one day!

    ReplyDelete