Shabby Background

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oy vey

Ok, it is definitely time for those bangs to be cut! What is up with that curl? Anyway, Maisy took my ice cream cone! She enjoyed it more than I did so I let her keep it. How could I say no to that face? After that we painted a rock. Most people would probably use a nice round rock and acrylic paints. Not us, we used a piece of concrete and some gel finger paints. Oh, we are turning into trailer people sooner than I expected. Oy. After she was done and it dried Bodhi then took the rock and his mouth turned blue. Needless to say, we said bye bye to the rock.

3 comments:

  1. HAHA! WE miss you guys and can't wait for you guys to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And did he eat it or did you guys just have to throw it away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just threw it away because the paint was getting on everything.

    ReplyDelete