Shabby Background

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Visit with Momo

We had a great visit with my mom. My mom took us out for some delicious meals, we found a couple of great restaurants in town. We also decorated some curtains for Maisy's room. I bought some white curtains from the neighbors at a garage sale and we spruced them up with some of the left over fabric form Maisy's comforter. Thanks to my mom her room is finally decorated!
My mom had also bought some cute flowers and a dragonfly in Charlotte when she was visiting my sister. They look really cute in her room! Other than the ladybug tent everything matches! I'm not complaining though, because it looks and smells better than the camping tent that was in there a few weeks ago!
Every time Maisy walks by our guest room she asks where Momo is, it's breaking my heart. We all miss her already!
Thank you for everything mom!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I want to come visit and see her cute room! And is the tent her bed? Cause that is a cute idea if it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I forgot to say that i LOVE your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you so much also! It was great to just be with you all. I'm so glad you like the room - I was happy to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! We have fun with the blog! Her bed is inside her tent. Actually, if you look closer you can see her little legs sticking out in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete