Shabby Background

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Seattle

My cousin Jake (Daryl and Michele's son) is getting married (to Lara who we love) in Serbia in September. Michele and Daryl threw a "get acquainted" boat party this last weekend and we drove up with my mom. We had a great time. Friday afternoon we had a picnic at a park off of Lake Sammamish with 3 of Michele's 4 sisters and their kids and grand kids. We love those Canadians! Maisy had great fun playing with Yvonne, Lyla, Mia and Madison.
Saturday we took it easy, visited with everyone and then we boarded "My Girl" around 5 and cruised around, ate some delicious food and enjoyed the view until 9. It's always nice getting to know the people that you love a little better. I've never met so many world travelers before! I wish I had taken more pictures, because the sunset and scenery was gorgeous. We hope to go back up there soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds so fun! And I love how cute you have been doing her hair!

    ReplyDelete