Shabby Background

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

We like pink hair!

We had a fun time the week of Halloween! We went to 2 different trunk-or-treats, a party at Maisy's school and then she and I went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. At one of the trunk or treats Maisy wanted her face to be painted like a kitty. Odd, we know. A peacock with whiskers. Matt and Beck stayed home to watch football and hand out candy. Maisy got a lot of candy! We gave her the option of trading most of it for some toys and that is what she did. So now she has 3 new little toys and Matt and I have a huge pumpkin full of candy. I am trying to will myself to throw it away but the little girl in me is screaming "don't ever let go of the candy!"

2 comments:

  1. I love the pink hair! Two Beauties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo know about trading the candy for toys...we have a closet full of temptation! Sophie took a bunch of it back with her to Germany today, but I couldn't let go of my favorites...why is it so hard!?! Someone needs to come up with a good idea and place to trade it all in where it is worth the trade!

    Love the pink hair too!!

    ReplyDelete