Shabby Background

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My favorite people! Fun in the tub! Notice the strategically placed letters?
CHEESE!
She was Snow White eating an apple.
Always prepared! Must have a Broncos helmet umbrella on hand at all times.
Just relaxing.
Lion, we meet again.
He loves this lion he stares at it for long long periods of time. Is it love?
Those teenage years are sneaking up on us. I can feel it. I'm scared.
I love taking pictures of Maisy's organizational skills. She told me this was her library.

3 comments:

  1. They are so gorgeous - and how much does Beckham look like Matt!?! OMGosh.
    XXOX Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...I love it! I really can't wait to get that little boy and squeeze him! He looks so familiar already! Way stinkin cute!
    Maisy is so much like Isabella...does Maisy ever take really important things and organize them(or loose them??)
    BTW, where do I get one of those umbrellas?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. scrumptious!!! and love the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete