Shabby Background

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hair

The other day I was wondering what it would be like to "do" Maisy's hair. Seeing how I didn't really have the opportunity until fairly recently when she started to get some, I feel I have missed out on a lot of practice. Now that she has hair and I technically could "do" it I have discovered, and I will be the first to admit, that I do not possess enough control or patience for this to happen. So, Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins etc. I would like to give a blanket apology for the fact that this is as close as I got to a ponytail and probably the most "done" her hair will be. I am open to suggestions, tips, tricks and/or just acceptance for the beautifully wild hair on my child's head.
At least she is brushing her teeth!

2 comments: